Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yep, still raining

Darn the luck, the weather forecasters were right, it is still raining.  Yes we need it, this is me not complaining.
Yes I know, lower hay prices...but why?
Last night I was trying to respond to comments on my last post and blogger was being a total PITA!  Blogger also ate my Mojito walking video...so here it is again.



On the exciting news front, the Hubby in en route for home!  Wooooo Hooooo!  That also means that I was down at the track yesterday getting things ready for the five horses he is hauling home and the others that will be coming in from their various owner's pastures around the area.
Can't wait to see some horse heads looking at me
I know I promised some recipes on instagram yesterday, but I've got some prep to do for class and racehorse arrival.  So the food post will come soon, but not today.
To tide you over, and because I don't have any new riding pictures, here is Zelda totally being princess and the pea.
Saddle pad addiction?
Also her and Panda just being cute together!
Spider on the ceiling 

Warm water heater
Well that's all for now, I will have pictures of new horses tomorrow though!

15 comments:

  1. I can't believe that it's time for Boise to get rolling again, this year has gone by fast! Love the pics of the kittens :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO love the photo of them watching the spider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kitty photos & yay for Hubby's imminent return. Good news all around...well besides the rain; but as you say - not such a bad thing in the grand scheme of things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the solution to all of us rain haters (and TX REALLY needs rain) is to just have more affordable indoor riding options. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, there is such a lack of indoors around here!

      Delete
  5. Panda: The Creepy Owl Cat. And oh crap, Eugene is coming back!? Time for more harassment! And to dish it back out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo hubby coming home!!

    Recipes needed!!

    ReplyDelete