Monday, January 12, 2015

Dreaming of spring

I'm sitting at the airport waiting for my ride and guess what? Home is still grey, cold, and dreary.  I know, I know, before I can sneeze summer will be here and and it will be too hot and sunny.  Either way, I'm looking forward to spring, or at the very least a thawed arena.  Here are a couple pics from when fall color was da bomb.  Of course in one Prisoner has phenomenal knees and I look terrible and in the other we are a picture of mediocrity, the struggle is real.  You will be happy to know that last month during a moment of useable arena I jumped him and we had zero rushing, #winning.

4 comments:

  1. I too am dreaming of warmer weather! Love those pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for no rushing!!! and spring can NOT come soon enough - at least day light savings isn't too too far off now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for no rushing ponies! I'm sure you guys will be back at it in no time....wishing you luck on your thawed arenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever want to drive to the end of the world, I have an indoor you know.

    ReplyDelete