1. Do solid novice with Diva....Nope
2. Show and probably sell Bridger....not yet
3. Ride Mojito...I guess that happened for a while...nuff said
4. Attempt to keep hands in pockets when it comes to new horses...SOOOO happy I failed at this.
Hopefully you guys are enjoying this as much as me, seriously have goals ever gone so miserably wrong with such (mostly) great outcomes?
|Goal fail = best thing ever!|
Now onto new goals:
1. A regular review column
2. At least 2 posts EVERY week
3. Update look
4. Keep content varied and interesting
1. Yesterday I already talked about financial stability
2. Live unapologetically
3. Focus on the joy
4. Better eating
5. More fitness
|Just keep smiling|
1. Sell Bridger
2. Sell Diva
3. Regular lessons
I think that I will to some subsequent posts that breaks some of these goals into component parts.
Here is another post from last year when I was making plans: Epicness.
So not all of those things happened either, but again I'm ok with it. I think that often goals are to motivate us through the miserable winter months, they are not always based in reality.
|Dreamy P-diddy in the snow|
Possibly one of my goals for the blog should be posts that actually have a point? Nah!