Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Comments!

Wow, I will have to read Aero all of your sweet comments on my last post, kidding, sort of.  Thanks for all the support! He is still doing super duper:)  So it has been hot here.
I didn't cheat here, this is after driving around and then stopping in the shade.  Ick!

I don't think I mentioned, we won the big Boise Derby last Wednesday, it was awesome.  The crowd was going absolutely wild!  I need to scan our win pictures and then I can put them up here.  We have one in tomorrow and three on the fourth.  I love racing on the 4th of July, there is always a great crowd and the atmosphere is super pumped up.

So I was going through some old photos on an old SD card that had never been edited and found a couple of Rio Listo, my first OTTB.  He was neurotic, but wonderfully bold.
A late evening jump school back in 2009.
 I love a reminder now and then that yes I can in fact jump, the babies are fun, the dressage is fun, but I have really been craving a good gallop over fences recently.
He was gorgeous. 
So I'm just here trying not to melt, hope you all are have stupendous weeks!

6 comments:

  1. Aye 111!!! We got to 107 yesterday and 102 today... Seriously 85 would be awesome!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally let you jump Cuna, but yeah... :-/ Maybe this fall or next spring?

    The derby was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 111 is just ridic. My car said 115 last week but I know that was definitely hotter than it actually was outside.

    ReplyDelete