Monday, October 6, 2014

2pointober is on!

Shoutout to L.Williams for hitting the magical 1000 posts on her blog!
When I mentioned to the hubby that it was Twopointober again he says without missing a beat, "Are you going to beat 31 minutes?"  *Swoon*  How does he remember random stuff like that!?  I have my baseline time, I ground it out for 15 minutes and 21 seconds.
Thumbs up!
I also took a totally awkward selfie as challenged by Sarah over at Eventing in Color, while in minute 13.
Yup, awkward
Well, I suspected that Amanda would be serious competitor...she blasted my time out of the water.  Prepare for a month of insanity!  Maybe this will help me get toned up for Thanksgiving in L.A.

Also a sneak peak for you from jumping yesterday:
All the cutes
Yes that is a heart on his butt.  He is as fuzzy as pony so we took liberties before he gets a clip job.
Look at the heart, not that release

Thanks Alyssa for awesome pictures!

10 comments:

  1. wooo awesome baseline! will be very curious to see where you ladies all end up by oct 31!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be interested to see if I can actually beat my time from last year.

      Delete
  2. You all can work it for longest time, I'm just gonna sit back and watch that! But I am gunning for most improved.... so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda feel like I want to retire at 24 minutes LOL. I've had just about enough already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the selfie action :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahahaha! Challenge accepted and completed! you get 5 gold stars. ;] Loving the pink bonnet on Prisoner.

    ReplyDelete