In-case any of you haven't seen it, an un-bucket list is a list of things that you have done. A way to be positive and thankful about your life.
1. Ride a stallion
2. Ride in the mountains
3. Ride 50 miles in one day
|Peppy Le Pu, the Arabian stallion that taught me to ride*|
|Roanie pony, the first horse I backed (I was 11)*|
6. Do dressage flying changes
7. Catch ride
8. Run preliminary
|Drop into water|
9. Ride on the east coast circuit (Events)
|Novice at the Fork|
10. Gallop racehorses (at more than one track)
11. Clean stalls for the Oconners and Donna Smith (NZL rider)
|Riding over to O'town*|
12. Train and sell OTTBs
|Yes I have a cast on. *|
14. Successfully retrain problem horses
15. Win at first level
16. Show client horses
|Tino, now living at a fancy barn in California with his new owner*|
|Gotta love a halfie!**|
17. Paddock racehorses
18. Win at novice
20. Pony racehorses
21. Gallop in the foothills
22. Be a scribe on a test for Buck Davidson at Plantation
|I also rode my first training there!|
23. Ride down a road
24. Watch a foal be born
25. Get back on after falls
26. Fight tooth and nail for confidence
27. Compete through 3'6" Jumpers
28. Compete pony against adults in 3'
|This was 2'6" think how big 3' looked for him!*|
29. New years brunch at the Oconners
|O'town is in the trees. 99% sure this is the water jump in the training videos on EN last week|
30. Win award for finishing on lowest dressage score at a USEA event
|Loved her so much*|
31. Win JR event rider of the year for Idaho (lets not talk about how long ago that was)
|Won this nice vest|
|Darren Chiacchia explains to me*|
|Doing the correct thing no less|
Ok so I started in a semi-chronological order, then I gave up.
This list is making me want to do an un-bucket list of injuries, call me morbid.
*Thanks to my mom for photographing my entire life!
**Thanks to Alyssa for pictures as well!