Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What to do in January?

Clean house.
Zelda says thanks for dusting!
Rearange house.
New living room layout

Cook.
Talapia

Set life goals.
Irony not lost on me
Spend way to much time on YouTube.
Cool video, terrible polo wraps, awesome jumping.

Schlock in mud.
Yes, that is running water across the land

Spend way to much time reminiscing.

Long complicated story

Groom muddy ponies.
Peeked under Diva's blanket, she is holding her own this winter.

Mojito has ripped his blanket:(

Bridger sporting a freshly banged tail (as are Mojito and Diva)

I even made a video!

Organize.
Does raking count?

Clean car.
Seriously who wants a picture of that?

Clean tack.

Clean tack.
The cats even help!

Think of new ways to dirty tack so it can again be cleaned.
Playing ponies tomorrow rain or shine with sprinklerbandit and fourmaresnomoney


13 comments:

  1. Nice winter recap :) I'm sure others would volunteer their tack for you to clean should you run out of your own lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deff have tack to volunteer ;-)

      Good winter amusement going on there, glad to read horses holding up to weather

      Delete
    2. Well my tack is now clean, I've taken to cleaning all my clients tack.

      Delete
  2. You can clean my house and car too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all set for a tack-dirtying adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the sun shines again so we can get some really dirty!

      Delete
  4. haha yessss I don't even have weather and I am cleaning sooo many things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your first life goal is met through the process of creating life goals ;-D

    ReplyDelete