Ok, so onward to happier topics, sort of. We are back to not reaching above thirty during the day and that means that our still wet arenas are like giant sandy ice blocks. Normally near thirty temps will induce the arena to melt a bit, but we have no sun. Not kidding here, it is foggy still, and no I'm not calling it mist. Hella depressing all a y'all. Combine that with a main client who hasn't paid and has quit answering the phone and grandma in the hospital for almost pneumonia and I'm trying to shuffle backwards away from a meltdown as fast as I can.
Opps, sorry that wasn't any happier, for reals though this is what I'm dreaming about:
Ok, this is it, I think my fingers have been taken over by lack of sleep! The piece of tack I am currently lusting after is this: https://ogilvyequestrian.com/customize.php?id=12 OMG, I ride a horse that has one, I want one the size of my mattress!
So because I have no new riding pictures I'm going to list the amazing imaginary things that I could do with one.
1. Sleep on one, it would magically heal my arthritis
2. Use one on Mojito, he would magically win novice by fall
3. Use one on Gunner, he would magically become a reliable jumper
4. Use one on Diva, she would just keep being awesome
5. Sit on one in the car, my tail bone wouldn't hurt
6. Everything would be magical!
|Black with pink piping, burgundy trim, and my initials please;)|