Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More plans

Somehow December came and went and I only posted twice.  I was busy though making this:



Totally a joint effort with Aimee and Alyssa, thank goodness for good friends willing to play in a snow storm!
I still haven't gotten a response from Practical Horseman, but fingers and toes are crossed.  I mean seriously, how cool would it be to get the Martins way out here in the wild wild west.  Joking...but not really.
yep, not totally joking
Anyways, I mentioned 'more plans.'  How does Kentucky in October sound???  Hopefully some of you are guessing correctly.  I just submitted my application to be one of the 500 trainers for the 2016 Thoroughbred Makeover!  
Double thumbs up
So yeah, more fingers and more toes crossed that I get accepted, then the search is on for a suitable horse (with plans to sell him (or her) at the Makeover).  AANNDDD then, I'm thinking a totally epic meetup with east coast bloggers!
Hopefully the new horse will also be amazing at selfies
What is life without plans, dreams, goals, and friends?

17 comments:

  1. Squee, such fab fun plans! I will keep absolutely everything crossed for both of these epically awesome things becoming reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video, good luck on everything in 2016!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally be at the meetup! Annoyingly, last year it looks like the TB makeover was held the same weekend at the KHP as a really popular event and I was going to say I would totally bring Connor, but alas, different weekends this year. I'll come down anyway, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE COME EAST!!! That would be amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesssssss to all the things (especially coming EAST!!)!!! so many exciting plans! i love the video too - hope Practical Horseman loves it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for you to do the Thoroughbred Makeover! A few of my friends have done and really enjoyed the process. Btw, I love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great video!! Love the wild gorilla part. I really hope you get selected for the Makeover, that would be really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha. Are you afraid of Gorillas?

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! I hope you get the trainer job! TB makeover is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. if you come to KY, we are meeting up.

    This is awesome, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to following your amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh you'll be close to me, I'm only an hour away from KHP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh you'll be close to me, I'm only an hour away from KHP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your video was awesome! Excited to hear about the racehorse makeover too!! :)

    ReplyDelete