Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Final time!

I took my final final time.  I don't think I will really try to improve on it in the future, due to it wasting an entire ride.  Yes folks I two pointed for 31:03.  Thank goodness sprinklerbandit came along and we chatted the whole time, if not for that I would have gotten bored and gave up.  Also good news, I did it on Bridger and he did not smash me in the face.
Yeah Bridger!
I suffered more from lower back, hip, and knee pain than muscle pain.  I had taken my original final time on Diva and gave up at 20 minutes, then I thought, 'nah I can do better.'
Yes there is a pink bow in her tail again, so cute!
Other than that nothing too exciting to report here.  I have the pictures to put together a 'how to' post on sparkly ear bonnets so stay tuned for that!
It was 23 this morning, glad I blanketed

More of this!

11 comments:

  1. Your two-point time makes me a little sick. But in a good way, haha. Looking forward to the ear bonnet how to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My initial final time made me a bit sick to my stomach, but I took the final final one in cold weather, so no upset tummy;) How to is in the works:)

      Delete
  2. You are a freak of nature. I mean that in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I second Tracy. I was disappointed I didn't reach my goal, but good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get it girl! you are a 2 point rock star!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for no more beast mode 2 point times until it's warm again. ;-)

    Yeah, still totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, lets just concentrate on trail rides!!!!

      Delete